We’re dedicated to making life on the go easier and more enjoyable, which is why we test our products to ensure that you’re getting high quality tumblers, mugs, water bottles, lunch products, and food storage items. We want you to love your Thermos brand products, but if there is an issue with your product, see below for ways we can help.
PURCHASES MADE ON THERMOS.COM
If you have an issue, please take the following steps:
- NEW ITEMS
- Contact us via email (email@example.com) within 30 days of delivery. Please include your Order ID and reason for your return in the email for documentation purposes.
- During the returns period, we will respond to let you know whether your item qualifies for a refund, and if so, provide authorization and instructions for returning your item(s).
- For a refund, the product must be returned in new and unused condition with original packaging.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment in the amount of your original purchase price, minus shipping costs (except in cases of defective or damaged items). Typically, refunds show up on your credit/debit card within 2 business days after the refund is issued.
If you run into any problems, feel free to call us at 1-800-831-9242.
- DAMAGED ITEMS
While we try to ensure that your product comes in mint condition, damages do happen. If you receive a damaged item(s), please take the following steps:
- Contact us via email within 72 hours of delivery to claim it as damaged.
- To help us review your eligibility for a replacement, please take pictures of the damage and attach them to your initial email. This will help us start the investigation immediately.
- Be sure to retain all original packaging and materials, which includes the shipment box, packing materials, product manual and tags.
Upon confirmation that the product qualifies as damaged (in our discretion), we will email you a shipping label to return the product(s). Please note that this only applies to consumers located in the lower 48 states. If you opt to replace the item(s), we will replace the item(s) free of charge per available stock upon receipt of your return. If you’d rather receive a full refund, we will issue the full refund upon receipt and verification of your return. Please note that you’ll need to ship us all original parts, product manual, and packaging.
- DEFECTIVE ITEMS
We test our products to ensure that you’re getting high quality tumblers, mugs, water bottles, lunch products, and food storage items, but mistakes do occasionally happen. If you discover that your product(s) is defective, please contact us within 30 days of delivery. For confirmed defective items, we will issue a return shipping label to send the product(s) back. Please note that this only applies to consumers located in the lower 48 states.
- We don’t offer exchanges for other items or different variations of the same item. However, if you opt to replace the same item(s), we will replace the item(s) free of charge per available stock upon receipt of your returned item.
- If you’d rather receive a full refund, we will issue the full refund upon receipt and verification of your return. Please note that you’ll need to return all original parts and packaging.
- If you have had a product longer than 30 days and believe it may be defective, please see our Warranty Page (https://www.thermos.com/warranty-page) and contact 1-800-831-9242 or https://www.thermos.com/contacts for warranty questions or details.
Any questions about refunds or charges should be directed to us at 1-800-831-9242.
If you purchased Thermos brand products at a retail store or another website, please contact the place of purchase directly for their returns policy and instructions.